1. 2nd to last day of The Thirsty Thirty. And I’m just a little nervous/excited/in disbelief that a month has flown by.
2. Mmm good. Scrumptious. There’s a tiny bit of burnt malty aftertaste that I’m not a fan of, but everything up until then is great.
3. Best enjoyed while listening to a bit of Mr. Monk himself. I mean, who else would you dare listen to while drinking this?
4. 9.4% Careful now, this one is a sneaky little bugger.
5. Having access to my dad’s record collection = superb.
6. For some reason I felt the strange urge to scour the kitchen and clean the bathrooms after having this…how odd.
7. Best part: “When you buy Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale you also help to support the Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz whose mission is to offer the world’s most promising young musicians college level training by America’s jazz masters and to present public school-based jazz education programs for young people around the world. All of these programs are offered free of charge to the students and schools.” from North Coast