I’m in the middle of enjoying a much needed, overdue long weekend. I’ve had two days of doing pretty much whatever I feel like – impromptu trip to Indianapolis, naps, a friend’s birthday bash (there were many party hats), and a lot of Zombie Dust. It’s been de-lightful. And after two days of an already wonderful weekend, I have several bags of groceries on the counter for baking – strawberries for popsicles, blueberries for muffins, and key limes for…to be decided later. I just can’t pass on getting key limes when they’re available, so I’m excited about perusing recipes for them today. Any suggestions?
But for now here’s a be-lated 10 Things for Friday…on Sunday.
2. This is an old one, but every once in a while I’ll watch Ira Glass on storytelling and taste for a touch of inspiration.
3. Kinda cool? Kinda weird
4. I wish I could still run 13.1 miles after a “training” program like this. And I’m extremely jealous of a few of my friends who can.
5. The history of red velvet cake
6. Chocolate fail for chocolate ale: Boulevard Brewing offers refunds on their chocolate ale
8. Stop-motion bookstore…this made me smile so much.
10. Newfoundland Iceberg beer